How do I turn my Quooker system on or off?
Use the switch in the shape of a 'Q' at the top of the reservoir to turn off the Quooker system.
You can turn off the Quooker CUBE by setting the COLD switch on the back to '0'.
How and when should I maintain a Quooker system?
A Quooker tap needs no preventive maintenance. The moment the water spray becomes less powerful, it indicates limescale. This is usually easily solved by descaling the tap filter (the aerator) of your Quooker tap. Read more about descaling the aerator here. The moment the Quooker tap still does not give an optimal water spray after the tap filter has been cleaned, we advise you to carry out maintenance.
You can order a maintenance set in our webshop. Based on the serial number of your reservoir, we automatically select the right maintenance set.
For more information on maintenance, check out our maintenance page.
How do I clean my Quooker tap?
It is best to clean the tap by spraying a little window cleaner onto a damp cloth (not directly on the tap) and wipe the tap with this. Drying the tap after use prevents limescale stains.
We strongly discourage the use of other cleaning agents (e.g. anti-scaling agents, abrasives and vinegar) and scouring pads. These can affect the coating of parts and the grease in the tap, which ensures that all parts move smoothly.
How do I descale the tap filter of the Quooker tap?
1. Unscrew the metal sleeve at the end of the spout. On the Flex tap, this is the end of the pull out hose and not the metal spout itself.
2. Just put the filter in cleaning vinegar for half an hour and rinse off any limescale residue.
3. Turn the aerator back into place.
Watch the instruction video here.
1. Place the aerator key on the aerator nozzle.
2. Turn the aerator key anticlockwise to remove the gasket, the aerator and the screw nut from the tap.
3. Just put the filter in cleaning vinegar for half an hour and rinse off any limescale residue.
4. Insert de gasket, aerator and the screw nut into the tap. Insert the aerator key into the screw nut and turn the aerator key clockwise to install the parts.