Moving service

Even if you are a tenant, you can have a Quooker installed in your home -  and take it with you when you move. 

We offer a special moving service within Hong Kong.

We can transfer your Quooker into the kitchen of your new residence and reinstall your original mixer tap in your old kitchen. So do make sure to save your old tap when your Quooker is installed.