- Connection is to existing services that must be live and working and we must be provided with clear details of where we can isolate either the water and or the power if required when we attend.
- Services required - 13 amp power socket( 2 x 13 amp if a CUBE is specified) waste, hot and cold water supply. These services must be within 500mm of intended install location below worktop height and fully accessible.
- The minimum hot and cold water pressure required is 2 bar. COMBI tanks only require a cold water supply.
If the criteria above have not been met on the arrival of the engineer, a return visit may be required which will be charged to the ordering party at cost of HK$600 (50% of installation fee).
Please note the following:
If a pass or advance filing is required for us to work on site, please let us know immediately so we can arrange this before the engineer arrives.
- The Quooker PRO3 tank requires 547 mm of height space and is 153mm in diameter. The tank is a cylinder.
- The Quooker PRO7 and Combi+ tanks require 550mm of height space and are 200mm in diameter. They are both cylinders.
- The CUBE system requires a 430mm in height, 230mm in width, 440mm in depth. 65mm extra space either on front or side is needed for the CO2 cylinders. The tank is square.
- If you have specified a Flex tap please note we require at least 500mm deep x 200mm wide space below the tap position under the worktop in the cupboard. This is required to allow the weight that operates the Flex hose to move freely up and down. If it becomes restricted it will not operate as intended.
Please employ licensed plumber to submit an application to the WA prior to carrying out the Quooker installation and the works concerned shall be carried out by a designated person#.
# “Designated person” means:
- a licensed plumber;
- a registered plumbing worker;
- a registered plumbing worker (provisional);
- a person who carries out specified plumbing works under the instruction and supervision of a licensed plumber or registered plumbing worker; or
- a public officer authorized by the WA.