We may engage third parties for the performance of our activities, in particular for the purposes referred to above. Examples of third parties that we could engage are our distribution partners.
Only if we are legally obliged to do so, will we provide your Personal Data to regulators, tax authorities and/or investigative bodies. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
Quooker considers it important that your Personal Data is correct and up-to-date. Under the privacy legislation, you have a number of rights:
- the right to inspect the Personal Data we have from and/or about you;
- the right to change the Personal Data we have from and/or about you;
- in certain cases provided for by law, such as when you believe that the processing is no longer necessary or (otherwise) unlawful, you have the right to have the Personal Data that we have from and/or about you deleted;
- under certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of the Personal Data that we have from and/or about you;
- the right to transfer your data (but this is only possible if we process the Personal Data on the basis of your consent).
However, we do want to make sure that it is you when you ask us to change, access or delete your Personal Data. To verify this, we will ask you to send us a copy of your identity document. Please make sure that you blacken your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the ID card), document number and your citizen service number on this copy. We do not need this information. We will remove this copy immediately after we have answered your request.
Do you not agree with the way we handle your Personal Data? We will gladly solve this together with you. Please contact our customer service in order to do so. You also have the option of submitting a complaint to the Data Protection Authority in your own country, or to the Dutch Data Protection Authority as the leading regulator.
To ensure that our website works properly for you, we collect your IP address, information about your Internet browser, any language settings and information about the operating system settings of the device you are using to visit us.
Service comes first for us. We want to make sure that our website is as easy to use as possible and that you will quickly find the information you are looking for. That is why we collect information about your search and click behaviour on our website. We use this data so that we can determine an average customer pattern and use it to improve our website, and therefore we do not focus on individual customer behaviour. For example, we ensure that the most frequently visited pages are the easiest to access.
The privacy statement set out above applies to all our branches and legal forms.
Quooker Hong Kong Ltd
10/F, YF Life Tower
33 Lockhart Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
T: +852 2386 6326